012016 / Red, White & Blue

Saturday, January 09, 2016


Time flies by so fast, huh? I just can't believe how fast my 2015 went by. Well, my 2015 started out pretty boring but a whole lot happened around the last few months of the year. It was a mundane year with a twist, I guess. Anyway, Happy New Year guys! I hope you're just as pumped and excited as me for 2016



I have a few things I want to accomplish and change for 2016. I don't want to call them my New Year's resolutions because we all know, those never last the entire year! Haha! I also don't want to call this my bucket list for the year so I guess I'll just call this my 2016 To Do List
∩(︶▽︶)∩



Marion's 2016 To Do List


  • Be stronger; Physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm kinda strong mentally and emotionally but physically, I'm definitely as strong as a dandelion. Ha-ha. I'm the laziest person ever and I have absolutely NO strength. I definitely want to exercise more or even learn a martial art. We'll see... 

  • Travel more / Travel alone. I have been wanting to do this for a really really long time but I haven't been able to do this because 1.) parents won't allow me and 2.) I'm an obedient daughter. Lol. Well anyway, I hope this is the year I can finally convince them. I also want to study or work abroad this year so fingers crossed. Hopefully they'll allow me to do any (maybe even all ;D) of the three things I mentioned. 

  • Stay positive. It's no secret that I'm sometimes a huge pessimist but I've been trying my best to be more positive and it's apparently becoming more and more evident as time goes by. I've been feeling less depressed and it's awesome. I hope I can keep this up for this year. 

  • Staying away from Negative People. Pretty self explanatory. I've been distancing myself from all the drama bringers I know. I'm now at the age where drama really irks me and I know that I definitely don't need drama in my life.  

  • Spend more time with my family. 2015 was really sad year for my family because of the sudden death of my uncle and the consecutive hospital admissions of my grandmother. 2015 may have taught me a lot of stuff but the number 1 thing it taught me was that LIFE IS SHORT and we need to constantly remind the people we love that we love them; A kiss, a hug, heck even a short text just to remind them that we're here and that we love them. No matter how small the gesture is, you'll never know how much of an impact it'll make in another person's life. 

  • Spend less time on social media.This needs no introduction. You'll be shocked at how much time we WASTE on social media. I'm not saying that I'll be banning social media from my life but I guess it's fine to decrease the time I spend on social media by a few hours? Haha! I love instagram so much and I don't think I can last a day without checking my favorite instagrammers feeds! :p



I have more things I have to do for this year but those mentioned are my major to do's for 2016. I'm hoping that 2016 will be as awesome as all the seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. combined! I just can't wait for all the awesomeness this year has to offer! I also hope that I can blog more this year. Oh, I've been wanting to change my blog name into my name (something like MarionUy.com or what) but IDK yet. 

Let me know your opinions and or suggestions on this please! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°



Team USA Tshirt - Adidas
Ripped Denim Shorts c/o JESSICA BUURMAN
Black Sneakers - Converse
New York Snapback
Black Sling Bag - SM
Lipstick - MAC Ruby Woo

Hope you all liked this post! Let me know what your new year's resolutions are for 2016. I'd love to hear them. XOXO, M

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Happy new year Marion! :3 You look soo cute aw~ I love how you called it "To-Do List" hehe. Hmm about changing your URL.. if you change it to your name, it would make your blog more personal and more "you". However I also think that forest-doll is such a cute name too! XD It's all totally up to you ^^

    ♥Nana's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cool and cute!
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare to dream, and keep your dreams alive! I'm hoping this year would be great for you and that everything will amazing as you wanted it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Marion! My "New Years Resolutions" (I don't like calling them that either!) are pretty similar to your's! I want to get back into blogging and post more too! Let's hope we both can tick these goals off our list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg...you're so pretty. And I love your look. We have similar "resolutions". hehe

    Payanie // tumblr // Newly established K-beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe