Review: GEO LAVENDER GREEN WFL-A53

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello! I'm back with a review. It's been so long since I last wrote a review, I have so much stuff so review. I need to rush. Well anyway, I have a bit of free time on my hands now because I'm done with my OJT interview and on the first interview, I got the job. Yaaay. Well, anyway, enough about me. On to the lenses!

Reading so much negative stuff about a certain brand of circle lenses made me think carefully about the brands of contact lenses I use. GEO is the most famous brand of circle lenses I know and I trust them, mainly because of their authenticity checker. They're the first brand I tried and I love their lenses. I got my new lenses from Geocolouredlenses. They sell GEO lenses only. They offer FREE standard international shipping on all orders 1-5 pairs and FREE express international shipping on all orders 6 pairs and above. My package arrived in perfect condition. I chose green lenses this time. I'm usually in brown ones and I think these are my first green lenses! I have pink, blue and gray ones too! But I'm never caught in green lenses. Soooo... This was a first! But I think there will be a second pair, I quite like the green on me. 


The stock image of the GEO Lavender Green:


Power Range: 0.00 (Available in Plano only)
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%
1 year disposable

I quite like the lens case because it's green. (Green is my favorite color BTW) Hahaha :-D Even though it's plain, I still love it because it's green. Hahaha. Okaaay.





I personally love the pattern on this. It looks like pretty art! :-D





Look! It blends in so well, Even though I have dark brown eyes. Hands down, I think this design is one of the prettiest ones I've seen. I can't wait to use these lenses with my lashes! The green shows up on my eyes but it's not super vivid that it scares people! ~








Design: /5 -- I love the design so much! And I think I'll try more green lenses because of these! :-D
Enlargement: /5 -- They make my eyes look dolly but the limbal ring isn't thick so it's quite nice and natural. Less alien-ish than other lenses with super thick limbal rings :-D
Comfort: /5 -- Quite comfortable and they're thin too! 
TOTAL: /5 -- Love them and I can't wait to use them with eyemakeup! 


You can check out these lenses here: http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/products/GEO-LAVENDER-WFL%252dA53.html And be sure to check out Geocolouredlenses for more GEO lenses!

BTW, you can use the code "FORESTDOLL10" to get 10% off on your purchases!



Oh by the way, don't forget to join my giveaway wherein you can win two sunglasses! :-D
Join here!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe