Outfit: My safe spot

Sunday, April 15, 2012


It's been a long time since I posted an outfit post because this summer, I'm either in jeans and shirts or my school uniform so I can't wear skirts as much as I want. Schools and their crappy dress codes. Hate. The summer weather is not scorching when you wake up at about 6am-ish. These photos were taken 630am I think. I love the early morning weather so much. Nice chill weather good for strolling around the city. :-) I wish that kind of weather would last all day. 

Anyway, I wore a flowy white top with a crochet cardigan and a denim skirt! :-) I love wearing white with denim. It gives such a breezy vibe. IDK. I like how they look together. Even white shirts or white button downs with denim jeans look nice together. 

ANYONE WANT TO SEE ME IN MY UNIFORM? Comment down below! :-) Hahaha! I promise to blog a lot soon. School is being such a pain in the ass and I have zero time for anything but school. *Sigh* I miss blogging and taking photos!






Hype this on lookbook here.


Oh by the way, don't forget to join my giveaway wherein you can win two sunglasses! :-D
Join here!




Win circle lens here too!


http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-forestdoll-x-uniqso-circle.html

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe