Haul: Is this what my skin Kraves?

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


My title is meant to be spelled that way. So no Mr./Ms. smartypants has the right to comment about how I spelled crave wrong! :p Well anyway, I've been using Krave Minerale skincare products for a month now and I will review the items soon but for now, I will show you what I got. But before we start, heres a quick introduction about Krave~

Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals is a Philippine company & brand of mineral make up & organic skin care products that are all formulated & manufactured in the USA by a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant facility. 

Being a person with really sensitive skin, I wanted to try their products out and crossed my fingers and hoped they'd work on my acne prone sensitive skin. The people at  Krave Minerale showed me a skincare regime for my skin type and I've been using it ever since I got them. Here are the stuff I got: 





I got the Cupine Aloepa facial wash, Anti-zit Splash, Panacea Olio Nutriente, Moisture Souffle, and the Triple P fruit masque. I personally have my favorites between these products but I will review them individually soon so wait for that.

For people interested to try out these Krave Minerale babies, they ship worldwide!
Organic skincare items are always worth a try! They're 10x healthier for your skin too! They don't have the harmful chemicals present in other skincare items.
Krave Minerale also sells makeup and other items so check out their FB page here for more details.



Don't forget to join my giveaways! ~ 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe